SmartQuant Discussion

Automated Quantitative Strategy Development, SmartQuant Product Discussion and Technical Support Forums
It is currently Wed Nov 21, 2018 3:46 pm

All times are UTC + 3 hours

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 11:31 pm 

I am trying to add a reference to the TT XTAPI_6.2.DLL in the SYSROOT:\TT\X_Trader\XTAPI\bin directory. I go to "Tools->Configuration->References->User Defined" and tried to add the above mentioned dll. When I do this, there is a yellow triangle with an exclamation point to the right of the check box that appears. I assume that this means that something is wrong with the dll. But I ignored it and tried to run a strategy using some TT objects and QD gave me an error saying that the namespace 'XTAPI' could not be found.

Next I created a Code project and right clicked on the references folder and added a reference to the same dll as above. This seemed to work. But whe I run the strategy an error pops up which states, "...XTAPI_6.2 could not be opened -- An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format". Do you know what this could mean? Is it possible to add a reference to the XTAPI dll? And finally, what is SmartQuant.TT.TTAPI and how do I access it?

Mike

Post subject: Nevermind
PostPosted: Thu May 04, 2006 4:40 pm 

I figured it out. It's amazing what a good nights sleep will do.