SmartQuant Discussion

Automated Quantitative Strategy Development, SmartQuant Product Discussion and Technical Support Forums
It is currently Thu Jun 21, 2018 7:26 am

All times are UTC + 3 hours

Post subject: Job Forum
PostPosted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 11:30 am 

This is a quote from one of our users:

"After many years in the same company, I have decided that it was time for me to look for another position in another company. I am a project manager, software architect and software engineer/developer. I am interested in finding a job in an investment company so I could combine my passion for creating software and my passion for the stock market.

Is it possible for you to add a Job section in your forum so people can just say “I’m looking for a fulltime position and I live in the Bay Area, CA – please contact me via the private email�. I can see few good things for both parties, for us finding a position with tools that we already know about, for you advertise more QD, also new companies that just purchase QD may be interested to get people that have experience with it. It also builds a network/community of users for SmartQuant, and this should help QD to grow stronger and faster. I will guess in few years people may just go to your website to find experienced QD developers. On the long run, having a bunch of developer/consultants that help customers and companies to accomplish what they want to achieve is a good way to grow SmartQuant."

So here we go and you can post messages to a new job section in this forum :

http://www.smartquant.com/forums/index.php?c=12

Welcome!